Healthier Generation Assessment for Out-of-School Time
This Healthy Out-of-School Time (HOST) Assessment is an easy-to-use tool for out-of-school time professionals. Completing the Assessment will help you track what you are already doing to support health and wellness at your site as well as highlight opportunities for growth and improvement at your site.
Here’s some important information about the Assessment to read before you get started:
- This Assessment was created in partnership with National AfterSchool Association and is based on the National AfterSchool Association’s Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (HEPA) Standards 2.0.
- The digital assessment tool will need to be completed in one sitting. The tool does not have the ability to save incomplete Assessments for later completion.
- Want to see the assessment on paper before you get started on the digital assessment? Download the National AfterSchool Association’s new downloadable Self-Assessment Tool.
- Once the Assessment is completed, an automated email will be sent to the email address you submitted with a link to a copy of the completed Assessment and a link to edit it as needed.
- Need to share your site’s completed Assessment with colleagues? Feel free to simply forward the automated email with the Assessment link as needed.
After you have completed the Assessment and reviewed your results, the next step is creating an Action Plan to make your site an even healthier place for youth.